Usually, your subscription will automatically renew so you don’t need to do anything.
However, in the event of a subscription price rise Apple turn off auto-renewal. In this case, to avoid missing out on any issues, and to ensure you always have the best deal available you should choose a new subscription period in the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad or in iTunes on your computer.
It’s easy and only take a minute, click here to read the official Apple instructions on managing subscriptions.
A subscription provides great value for money, saving you up to a third off the cover the price of every issue. Your subscription starts with the latest available and continues for the duration you’ve chosen. Subscriptions do not include back issues or special editions, you must purchase these separately. Unfortunately it’s not possible to back date a subscription, your subscription must always begin with the latest issue.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
1. Please open the app and go to Settings > Subscriptions > Restore Purchases (scroll down to the bottom of the menu to find this option)
2. When prompted, sign in with your Apple ID and password – this should be the same Apple ID you used to make your original purchase
3, Wait for a few seconds whilst your issues restore
4.The Buy button under the magazines you own will change to Download and will enable you to re-download your issues to your library
I still can’t download all my issues, why?
1. If you purchased your issue from November 2011 onwards, please complete all the following steps:
Please go to the Settings app > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID:… > Sign Out
Then return to the app and go to Settings > Subscriptions > Restore Purchases (scroll down to the bottom of the menu to find this button), and sign in with your Apple ID.
This should then restore your purchases. The button under issues that you own will change from “Buy” to “Download”.
2. If your purchase was made prior to November 2011:
Please update your app to the latest version then follow these instructions:
- Tap the ‘Settings’ button in the top right-corner of the app
- Tap ‘Subscriptions’
- Tap ‘Redeem’
- Enter your unique voucher code
We sent you an email with a voucher code, if you didn’t receive the email or if the code doesn’t work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject line “Voucher Code” so we can resend the voucher code to you.
- Tap ‘Redeem Code Now’- make sure you have an active wi-fi connection
- All your old magazine issues will now be available to download for no extra charge
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine. FileSilo replaces cover discs which means every digital edition reader now has access to all disc content.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
We know it’s frustrating when there’s a problem with your app, so we’ll do all we can to help.
Please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your device model
2. Your iOS version
3. What you were trying to do and expecting to happen
4. What actually happened or what went wrong, a screenshot would be really helpful
5. We need to see copies of your iTunes receipts if it’s a problem with your purchase (Here’s how to find your receipts: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2727 )
6. Your network type, i.e. 3G, 4G or wi-fi
We’ve released an update to the apps which will enable you to access issues purchased prior to November 2011. We know it’s taken a long time to release this update and we want to apologise to all our readers for the delay and the frustration it’s caused.
You will receive an email from us on August 19th which includes a voucher code and instructions on how to access your missing issues with this voucher code.
The email will be sent to the address you used to register with Pixel Mags. If you don’t receive the email or want us to resend it to a different email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the following details.
1. The email address you used to register with Pixel Mags
2. The email address you’d like us to resend the voucher code to
3. Your full name
4. The name of the magazine app
5. The missing issue numbers
6. Copies of your iTunes receipts showing the missing issues (instructions to access your receipts via iTunes can be found here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2727)
7. Please include “Voucher Code” in the subject line so we can respond to you as quickly as possible.
More details can be found here.
Service update: May 8th 2014 18:18
We have corrected the problem that caused the latest issues to be unavailable for download and normal service has been resumed. Thank you to our readers for your patience whilst we resolved the problem.
Our engineers are working on a problem that has caused recent issues to be removed from the stores within our apps. We apologise for the inconvenience and assure you that we’ll get your app back to full working order as fast as we can.
A few simple steps should resolve this problem, please follow these and you should be able to download your issues:
1. Check that you have a strong wi-fi signal, or strong 3G/4G signal – you need a good connection or the app won’t work
2. In the app settings menu tap Reset Settings
3. Close the app by double tapping Home button on your iPad or iPhone then on iOS7 swipe the app screenshot up and off the screen, or on iOS6 hold down the app icon and then press the X icon in the top corner.
4. Restart the app and try again
If this does’t work:
1. Check you have a strong wi-fi signal, or strong 3G/4G signal
2. Delete the app from your iPad by holding the icon until it wobbles then press the X icon in the top corner
3. Restart your iPad by holding down the Home button and the power button until the Apple icon appears on screen
4. Reinstall the app
5. In the app go to Settings > Subscriptions > Restore Purchases
6. Sign in using the Apple ID you used to make your original purchase
7. Your issue should start to download automatically
8. If your issue doesn’t download automatically, tap the Buy button, and when prompted to confirm your purchase tap Buy again, the app will then download the issue for free – you won’t need to pay again.
If this doesn’t work there could be a problem with your network settings. Please contact your ISP or network administrator as some mobile or office networks or do not allow the download of zip files. Our issues are downloaded in a zip file and then unzipped by the app.
Yes. You can download this app and view purchased issues on any compatible iOS device if you enter the same iTunes details you used to buy the subscription.